As time passes, all equipment needs capital repair. It will help to eliminate significant failures and recover technical specifications in their initial condition. The plant repair services are far from always capable of performing the full range of repair works at the proper level. This requires a lot of experience and deep knowledge, understanding of the regulations and good tooling, which is available at the manufacturer’s plant. Only by combining all these indicators, an exceptional quality of repair can be achieved and guarantee for the services provided.
During capital repair, the following types of work are carried out:
- Washing and sanitary treatment of the equipment
- Complete disassembly of the equipment
- Detection of defects
- Repair of the equipment units
- Assembling and additional completing with missing parts and units
- Testing of the equipment operation after repair